Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hits4pay

3 STARS

Simply because I have not gotten paid personally and they don't have clicks very often. The plus side is that they are all worth 2 cents a click and you get money to sign up. Also you can click the first one... You click the visit this webpage, go there now(or something along those lines) at the bottom of the ad. Then at the top after you have viewed and been paid you can 'click to view the next ad' right from there and it takes you back to the first page, new ad.

Click HERE to join!

2 comments:

rainylcashonly said...

i have reached payout here at hits4pay
I have been a member since 2004

08/25/07

Tristen said...

I haven't reached payout either, but I am very close. I don't always get emails saying I have ads waiting for me, so I login about twice a day just to check... the same goes for its sister site, but they pay you up to 5 cents per ad viewed. Good Luck. :)