Sunday, August 26, 2007

PAYOUT update

I hit my payout for...
Donkeymails - $1 (waiting for payout now)
Factine - $20 (and now thinking that this is a bogus site) I e-maileed him 3 times in the past week with no reply. When I signed up I e-mail the day after and he wrote back right away. Figures!
MoraTraffic - $5 (but I almost have $6 and will keep going until the end of the month) I hit payout in one month so I can see hitting payout each month!
Clixsense - $20 (I hit it this afternoon and still have another few days to get it higher)

I am very close to hitting payout for...
MyCashGuide - Need about 30 cents now
MyCashHoney - Doing a couple more Offers. They do take a little long to go through but every one I have gotten my money so far.
DealBarbiePays - I only need about $2.50. A G-mail account has helped me do offers as well as the free phone number I talked about through Netzero.
aPairOf - I have .91 right now. I will hit this one by the end of the month too.

I am about 1/2 way there on...
InboxDollars
SendEarnings
Hits4Pay

Again I might be forgetting some but weeding through the ones that are worth keeping.

1 comment:

Cory said...

good job on getting closer to payout, i noticed that youdo several gpt sites, i recomend fusioncash and treasuretrooper toadd to your list both have tons of offers and are easy to manuever. you can find the links on my blog