Sunday, January 20, 2008

Race4Offers

4 STARS

I love this site! If I had my own 'Paid To' site I would want it to be just like this.
NO minimum withdrawal. You can withdrawal throughout the month and you get it all at the end of the month. No having to wait and earn so much and hope you remember to withdrawal.

They have clicks and you can earn race points and trade in the race points for money. 25 points=$1 45=$2 65=$3

I joined last month and was easily able to get my money. Not boo-koo bucks but I know it works. This is one of my dailies.

2 comments:

It's All About Offers said...

So yea, if you love the fact R4O has no minimum payout then you gotta love the fact that HTtp://itsallaboutoffers.com has no minimum payout. raceoffers offers was an inspiration for itsallaboutoffers Check both these great GPT sites out!

It's All About Offers said...

Hello so you love R4O ? Well then you will love Http://www.itsallaboutoffers.com

No minimum to withdraw...Accepts international members and paid out thousands already. Check out the forum for a many payment screenshots.